What if I have no knowledge of Machine Knitting (or hand-knitting)?
What if I don’t own a knitting machine?
Again, no problem. I can help your choose a make/model/gauge in class, if you want to get your own.
What kind of machines do you have in the studio?
- I prefer Brother Knitting Machines and have a selection of punch-card and computer machines and standard and bulky gauges.
- You are welcome to bring your own machine if you have one, or if that doesn’t work, at least bring the manual and I can talk your through the differences.
- I also have three different types of linkers.
Should I take all classes together, or separately?
This is best for you to answer. Some people are fine with learning solidly for 8-12 days. Some people find that overwhelming.
What is the Cancellation policy?
- Cancellations 21 days or more from the start of class will be assessed a 10% fee
Cancellations 8-20 days from the start of class will be assessed a 20% fee
- Cancellations 1-7 days from the start of class will be assessed a 50% fee
Is there an alternate payment method?
Yes, please call me at 206.353.1337 and arrange to pay by check or wire transfer
Are there places to stay near the studio?
There are some great airbnb’s within walking distance of the studio.
Plenty of on-street parking outside the studio.
Were also on the bus route to downtown.
Where can I find yarn?
Here are a few yarn suppliers to consider