What if I have no knowledge of Machine Knitting (or hand-knitting)?
What if I don’t own a knitting machine?
Again, no problem. I can help your choose a make/model/gauge in class, if you want to get your own.
What kind of machines do you have in the studio?
- I prefer Brother Knitting Machines and have a selection of punch-card and computer machines and standard and bulky gauges.
- You are welcome to bring your own machine if you have one, or if that doesn’t work, at least bring the manual and I can talk your through the differences.
- I also have three different types of linkers.
Should I take all classes together, or separately?
This is best for you to answer. Some people are fine with learning solidly for 8-12 days. Some people find that overwhelming.
What is the Cancellation policy?
- Cancellations 21 days or more from the start of class will be assessed a 10% fee
Cancellations 8-20 days from the start of class will be assessed a 20% fee
- Cancellations 1-7 days from the start of class will be assessed a 50% fee
Are there places to stay near the studio?
There are some great airbnb’s within walking distance of the studio.
Plenty of on-street parking outside the studio.
Were also on the bus route to downtown.
Where can I find yarn?
Here are a few yarn suppliers to consider